Reference Number :
Job status :
Part time, full availability
Job Category :
Shipping / Receiving
Number of positions available :
The responsibilities of the Warehouse Clerk are:
• Check merchandise and make sure it’s in accordance with delivery form;
• Unpack all merchandise received during the day and scan bar codes;
• Identify order number, product code or bar code and put on proper merchandise;
• Handle goods as required for loading or unloading, as required on lading bills;
• Records any damaged merchandise and have the truck driver sign a form;
• Stack pallets properly;
• Prepare merchandise for delivery by placing in the appropriate place;
• Handle merchandise with care & replace damaged goods;
• Keep docks clean and free of any merchandise to prevent accidents;
• Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department;
• Drive a forklift in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization
• Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and breakage of goods;
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Do you like physical work and would enjoy working out for free? Do you have manual dexterity and accuracy skills in your work? You have what it takes to be in our team!
• You must have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
• You must have experience with merchandise handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet trucks and hand trucks.
Work conditions :
Up to 40 hours a week. You have to be available to work Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm and on weekends from 8am to 6pm.